Saturday, May 5, 2007

Anchors Away Tennessee


Saluting sweet Tennessee goodbye was hard. Mike Shaw, Paul Norman, and myself left Sunday, May 6, hoping to reach Memphis in time to catch Michael Rhodes splattering himself with BBQ. We plan on leaving Memphis on Monday and heading for St. Louis. From St. Louis we go to Denver, from Denver we go to Idaho Falls, and from Idaho Falls we go to the Yakima Indian Reservation (we plan on stopping by Yellowstone to feed the bears). Theoretically, if all goes right i will be leaving Shaw and Stormin Norman in Yakima, Washington next Sunday and heading down to Bend, Oregon. I have a condo to stay in for two nights thanks to some church goers in Sisters Oregon. On Monday i begin work...and looking for a spot in the woods to call home. Peace in the Golden Fleece....the Teagueteam

5 comments:

The Heald Family said...

I love it! What a great blog - just like a pro:) I was praying for you this morning wondering where you were in this adventure. Where did you get that awesome tatoo? I hope my sons come home with one just like it...or maybe their girlfriend!
Have a great rest of the trip.
Cathy Heald

The Heald Family said...

Bring home some salmon and I will smoke it on the Big Green Egg for you.
Adios,
Daryl

Donald Kent said...

Tatoo??? I thought it was sunburn. Glad to hear the Lord is leading the way for you.

T Rogers said...

What's up bruh? At the moment i am launching my hot air ballon on the golf course to come and visit! Man, I am so glad that the Lord is already blessing you from the very get go! Hey, if the ranchers give you any problems, just bust out that bootylicious tatoo and they will see how manly you REALLY are!
Gogoroalabia
("Good bye" in Taylor's Sweet Language)
Taylor Bruh

Shannon said...

Marshall
What is the address at the farm so I can send you the Hertzog check? I think you should get a digital camera since you are so in the dough. Pray for KT's money to come in - it's slow right now. Loved the drawing of the balloons. Can't wait to hear about the first few days at the ranch. We love you and are praying for you!
mom